Thursday, January 7, 2016

Doodling art weirdo

I have never mentioned this but well I am a major doodler, I am not an artist but hey I do love sketching and doodling just anything. At the moment I love doodling the outer space it is so amazing how beautiful it looks out there and I don't know it fascinates me how beautiful the sky is and trees, on my phone there is more pictures of nature than my self. I also seem to draw eyes and cartoon characters, one character in particular that i always have loved to draw is Winnie the pooh. That bear is honestly my favorite Disney character, that bear represents my passion for food like no joke. I think maybe i will start sharing my lovely not doodles and sketches and all that fun stuff. I hope you like them (: 
(Winnie the pooh) 
( i tried drawing a picture without lifting my pencil from the paper and this was the outcome)

No comments:

Post a Comment